INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLAYING ONLINE
1. Choose the Device you'll play on then follow these instructions:
COMPUTER (Strongly Recommended), go to www.Bridgebase.com
TABLET/iPad, go to www.Bridgebase.com using a web browser or go to
your App Store and download "Bridge Base Online" and play on their app
2. Log On If you are already have a BBO account, or click "Register" and create an account. Be sure to write down your User Name & Password and keep it handy.
NOTE: GRBC online games will be found 2 hours before the scheduled start time at www.bridgebase.com or through the BBO App on your device.
3. To register to play in a GRBC game, choose "COMPETITIVE"
4. Then select "ACBL-Virtual Clubs",
5. Find the Southeast Florida/GRBC & Friends games at Host VACB267120
Games will appear on BBO and be open for registration 2-hours before the start time. We recommend registering at least 15 minutes prior to the start of game you wish to play in.
6. Add your partners as a friend! Look for a tab called People it will be located on the right side of the screen if you are on a computer. Click on People and look for add a friend at bottom. Please be sure to add GRBC as a friend on BBO our User Name is VACB267120
7. Cost per game is $4 to $8 make sure you have sufficient BB$ in your account. You can add funds by clicking on the "BB$" button usually located on the top in the right corner of the BBO website. When possible purchase BB$ through a web browser like Chrome or Safari.
NOTE: There is a 30% mark-up when BB$ are purchased through an APP on iPad, Tablet or iPhone
Bridge Base accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
Click Here to Add Bridge Base$
8. REGISTER yourself and partner, or find one at "Partnership Desk"
NOTE: Both partners need to be logged on at the same time to register.